[Publication] UTCP Booklet 27: The Sublime and the Uncanny
We published the 27th volume of UTCP Booklet, The Sublime and the Uncanny, edited by Futoshi Hoshino and Kamelia Spassova.
Futoshi Hoshino and Kamelia Spassova (eds.), UTCP Booklet 27: The Sublime and the Uncanny, UTCP, 2016.
Futoshi HOSHINO & Kamelia SPASSOVA
1. The Sublime Paradox: Glosses on § 23. Transition from the Faculty for Judging the Beautiful to that for Judging the Sublime
2. The Sublime and Capitalism in Jean-François Lyotard
3. The Literary Uncanny
Darin TENEV & Enyo STOYANOV
4. Negative Anagnorisis: Notes on the Uncanny and the Metamorphosis in Kafka’s The Metamorphosis
Kamelia SPASSOVA & Malia KALINOVA
5. The Uncanny Effects of Theater: Notes on Joyce’s “Circe”
6. Kristeva’s Secret Sartrism: On Revolt in the Postmodern Era
7. After the End of the World: In an Apocalyptic Tone by Jacques Derrida
8. The Idea of History as Difference of Force: Derrida Reading Nietzsche and Heidegger
About the Authors
Published by UTCP
Supported by JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B): Grant No. 25870161
Cover Design: Goshi UHIRA
Printing: Asahi Printing Industry Co., Ltd.
Printed in Japan